We currently have 25 children at Cherry Trees in receipt of EYPP. They are benefiting from a range of interventions to support their learning, according to their individual needs.
Of the children who receive EYPP:
- 10 attend Lift-off-to-Language sessions to support their communication skills;
- 1 has Supportive Play with Clare
- 8 attend nurture/social groups to help them with social interactions
- 5 attend a group specifically aimed at supporting them with turn-taking
- 1 benefits from pre-teaching in Polish for their Maths and Literacy/Communication and Language skills
- 1 attends phonics sessions to support their Literacy skills
- 5 attend breakfast/tea or lunch club for their Personal, Social and Emotional development and Communication and Language
- 1 benefits from walks in the community.
There are 3 children who don't have any other individualised additional support, but who benefit from enhanced provision, such as the Raptor Foundation and Ark Farm visits. Interventions are dependent on staff not having to cover other staff absences.